Mark is a valuable member of the PSE team. He is a qualified electrician with 10+ years experience. In addition to this, he also holds a security license, and is certified in C-Bus basic and C-Bus Touch Screen training.
Mark has many years of experience in performing cabling installs of both security and electrical systems, and is very keen to continue learning as much as he can. Mark’s keen appetite for both learning and instructing his peers is part of what we value most about him.
Adrian is an ambitious and enthusiastic team member. He’s excited by learning and has big plans for his future. Adrian has already completed a Certificate III in Telecommunications and has his Open Registration Cabling Licence. Adrian is also planing on completing a Networking and a Technical Security Certificate III course in the near future.
Adrian comes to PSE with 2.5 years of experience as a Security Technician. His specialties lie in the installation of CCTV, Intercom, Data Cabling, Alarm Systems, Access Control and ATM Security Systems. Adrian’s future plans and ambitions include becoming more knowledgeable in the technical details of Security and Networking, as well as increasing his Security and Lighting Systems programming skills, estimating and quoting skills, project management, and learning the finer arts of sales and marketing. He’s also really looking forward to building and flying his own drone for commercial purposes! With a bucket list this long, we KNOW that Adrian is going to become one of PSE’s finest!
Michelle is our Accounts guru. With 29 years of experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Admin, she is an absolute asset to PSE. Michelle is an experienced small business owner, as she and her husband have owned their own Auto Electrical and Mechanical business. Michelle was responsible for the accounts and administration of that business for 15 years.
Michelle is an ambitious, dedicated and loyal PSE team member. She’s excited about where PSE is headed and looks forward to all the new experiences and adventures headed her (and PSE’s) way!
Josh is our Senior Security Technician extraordinaire. He has multiple qualifications that span security, telecommunications and lighting automation, making him an invaluable and versatile team member. Josh has had an incredible career in technology so far, and has amazing experiences and achievements. Some of the more notable ones are:
- Recognised as being one of the few staff in Australia who was competent in the installation of Multi View Liquid detection x-ray equipment. As a result was selected to work at the Doha Airport Project in Qatar.
- Installation of $160 million of x-ray equipment in the new Doha (Qatar) International Airport. Responsible for installation, testing and training of staff. Placed for a period of 30 days.
- Development of multiple Service Engineer Handbooks relevant to staff and client training
- Lighting Control Programming and Installation at Penrith Indoor Sky Dive
- Being offered the opportunity to undertake training in innovative and emerging technologies in Security and Automation
- Working with ParaQuad to develop Automative Solutions to assist people with disabilities to live independently.
Josh has a real penchant for technology and innovative and emerging technologies in the Security and Automation Industries. His ambition is to continue with this line of work, and to continue to develop and implement solutions to create safe and efficient working and home environments
We welcome Jeremy “Jem” Wrightson as our newest and youngest team member. Jem is currently undertaking an apprenticeship with PSE, and has already become an invaluable member of the team. We see BIG things ahead for Jem, and know that his enthusiasm, persistence, attention to detail and inquisitive nature will definitely see him go far.